segunda-feira, 25 de maio de 2015

COWBOY_LOVE#01.1 - My Darling Clementine




Esta passagem retoma aquela canção tradicional:

Near a cavern, across from a canyon,
Excavating for a mine,
Lived a miner, forty-niner
And his daughter Clementine
Oh my Darling, Oh my Darling,
Oh my Darling Clementine.
You are lost and gone forever,
Dreadful sorry, Clementine.
Light she was and like a fairy,
And her shoes were number nine
Herring boxes without topses
Sandals were for Clementine.
CHORUS:
Drove she ducklings to the water
Every morning just at nine,
Hit her foot against a splinter
Fell into the foaming brine.
CHORUS:
Ruby lips above the water,
Blowing bubbles soft and fine,
But alas, I was no swimmer,
So I lost my Clementine.
CHORUS:
 
How I missed her! How I missed her!
How I missed my Clementine,
Till I kissed her little sister,
And forgot my Clementine.
CHORUS:
Then the miner, forty-niner,
Soon began to peak and pine,
Thought he oughter join his daughter,
Now he's with his Clementine.
CHORUS:
In the church yard in the canyon
Where the myrtle doth entwine
There grows roses and other posies
Fertilized by Clementine.


A Clementine da nossa história tinha pelo na venta, mas depois de levar uns açoites foi a verdadeira protagonista da canção



.








Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário